Our community center is located at 1627 Center St in Leakesville.
If you would like to reserve a day, please call us at Town Hall. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover via phone.
- What is provided by the Community Center?
- Folding tables, chairs, fridge, and a stove. Everything else you must provide.
- How much does it cost to hold a date?
- It will cost you a non-refundable $75(25 for a partial day) to hold a date for six (6) months. This fee must be paid within five (5) days, or the date is freed up for use by anyone.
- How much does it cost to rent the Community Center for a one day?
- The total cost is $225 (multi day) or $75(partial day). This includes a $75($25) deposit to hold the date and up to $100 refundable cleaning deposit.
- How much is it to keep the Community Center for an additional day.
- $50 per day.
- When do I have to pay for my event in full?
- You must pay for your event no later than 30 days before the event.
- When can I pick up the keys for an event I have paid for?
- After 3pm the day before an event. If two events are booked back-to-back, you may not set up until the current user has completed their event.
- Where and when do I return the keys after my event?
- You must return the keys to Town Hall the day following your event, no later twelve (12) noon. If your event is on a weekend, you may leave the keys in the Night Deposit box in front of the library. You must also complete and return the brochure. Failure to turn in keys and form, will prevent you from getting your cleaning deposit back.